Get to know me
- I was raised in a small town outside of St. Louis, MO.
- Out of three siblings I am the baby.
- I am Dolly Parton & Elvis Presley’s Biggest Fan and Laura Ingalls Wilder obsessed.
- I love cooking, homemaking and decorating.
- I never made it past elementary school level Girl Scouts but I remember all the songs!
- I wrote a children’s book! You can find it here 🙂
I’m a girl who fell into genealogy looking for one lost branch of my family tree. I found so much more than that! I’d love to connect with and learn from other family historians. Follow along for my tips, tricks and glean from my successes and failures each post. I also have an online Etsy Shop where I sell vintage items that I adore! Get to know me better below!
Hey ya’ll its jenne!
- I eat bell peppers like apples.
- My family thinks I am a mix of Steam Boat Mickey, SpongeBob and Linda Belcher. Please tell me if this is a bad thing or not.
- My most embarrassing moment was in a porta potty.
- Antiquing and thrifting is my love language.
join me for more fun
Click below and follow!